Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

6-Day Shopping and Food Tour in Krabi, Thailand without the noisy environment

133 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 04:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Thailand is indeed a country that I want to visit again after visiting it, because I personally don’t like noisy Travel environments, especially those cities full of Tourists, and I want to leave in a minute. I read a lot of guides online and found an island in southern Thailand, which is relatively niche and has not been fully developed yet, so I decided to go to Krabi to eat tropical fruits and go to the beach to be in a daze.

❤️Day 1

Live in Krabi Town. I did a lot of guides online before. It is said that Ao Nang is full of Chinese tourists. In order to avoid the noise, we still chose to live in Krabi Town. Because the air ticket was bought at the last minute, Shanghai flew directly to Krabi, and the round-Trip air ticket including tax was about 2,600. If you buy it in advance, it can be much cheaper. The visa on arrival is not at "Immigration". There is a sign that says "visa" pointing to the small glass house on the right. And you have to queue up, which will be very slow. It is recommended to apply for a visa on Taobao in advance. Book a pick-up online before departure, or you can take a bus to Krabi Town from the shuttle bus at the airport exit.

Vogue department store in Krabi town has KFC Watsons Boots. It is recommended to buy sunscreen products in Boots, which is more affordable. That night, we went to the famous Poo Dam restraunt, opposite the big crab sign by the Krabi River. We recommend tiger prawns, coconut milk curry crab, grilled squid, seafood fried rice, kale, and so much for two people for only 200 RMB, which is a great deal. After dinner, there is a night market next to it, and there are all kinds of food to eat. After that, you can stroll along the Krabi River to digest it. By the way, regarding accommodation, we booked it on booking. The location of K.L.boutique hotel is very good, right in Krabi town, and the boss can speak Chinese, which is very funny.

❤️Day 2

Originally, I booked a one-day tour to Hong Island at the hotel front desk, but the weather was not good. Ao Nang had heavy rain and it was forbidden to go out to sea. It was really broken many times. If the weather is good, you must go out to the sea. Of course, you must take sun protection measures. I went to Ao Nang in the rain. From Krabi Town to Ao Nang, you can take a minivan or a two-wheeled car at the entrance of 7-11 in town, 50b per person. However, the weather was still not good, so I had to return to Krabi Town in shame. I have to say here that the prices in Ao Nang are relatively higher than those in Krabi Town, and there are really a lot of people. I originally planned to go to Gecko Cabane Restaurant, which ranks first in Krabi Town, but it may be closed because of the off-season. Later, I went to MAY&MARK, which is on the corner opposite the fruit market and 7-11. I recommend iced latte, Tom Yum soup, pineapple fried rice, chicken salad and grilled chicken steak.

❤️Day 3

Krabi Town to Lanta Island. Lanta is a particularly pristine island, very similar to Mui Ne in Vietnam. It is very quiet and suitable for vacation and relaxation. If the schedule is not tight, it is recommended to stay in Lanta for a few more nights. A resort worth spending a whole day in. When I was making the guide, I looked at many hotels and finally chose Pimalai, which ranks first on Lanta Island. I really want to highlight it. There are business cars or private yachts to pick up and drop off from Krabi Town to the hotel. The hotel is divided into two parts. One part takes the beach route, which occupies the best part of the bay with soft sand. The other part takes the tropical rainforest route, which is full of plumeria in the hotel. The hotel also has two large infinity pools, which are too leisurely for sunbathing and swimming. In addition, the hotel can also book an open-air dinner by the sea, but the price-performance ratio is not very high. Watching the sunset and listening to the sound of the waves at the beach, you can stay in a daze until night.

That night we went to the cliff restaurant specially recommended on the island. You can choose a good seat by the sea by making an appointment by phone in advance. The whole store is built of wood and the decoration is also very distinctive. It happened to be sunset when we went there, which is suitable for eating and watching the sunset. Since Lanta Island has not been fully developed, it is recommended to rent a motorcycle, which is about 200B a day, but the mountain road on the island is winding, so you must drive slowly.

❤️Day4

If it is in the peak season, which is about October to April of the following year, Rok Island is open. I heard that it has the best environment among all the islands and has not been overdeveloped. Of course, it was not open when we went there, so the itinerary on the island was basically to eat and eat. You can ride a motorcycle to travel around the entire island, passing through Klong Nin Beach, Lanta Old Town, and Lanta National Forest Park. The National Forest Park is at the southernmost tip of Lanta Island. The ticket is 200 baht per person. It is very quiet. You can also meet many cute monkeys on the road. There will be super giant lizards in the park.

Food recommendation. Phad Thai Rock n Roll Traditional family cuisine, the owner used to be a rock singer. This store is near 711 in the south of Lanta. The store is very inconspicuous and you will miss it if you don’t pay attention. Although there are not many dishes, each one is very good and the price is very affordable. Mango sticky rice, Thai fried rice noodles, Thai green curry and shrimp Tom Yum Goong are recommended!

❤️Day5

Koh Lanta Krabi Airport Bangkok, the days of free time in Koh Lanta are over, and we are going to Bangkok to shop. Actually, I don’t recommend this stop, because there are people everywhere, but it is a good place for shopping. From Krabi to Bangkok, we chose Nok Air, hahaha, which is about 200 per person. Bangkok is a city with very convenient transportation, light rail and subway, you can go anywhere in minutes. For shopping, I recommend going to Center World and Big C opposite, where Lee and Levis are very cheap. You can go to Khao San Road at night, a paradise for backpackers.

❤️Day6

Maeklong Railway Market. There are 3 trains passing through the market every day (6:20 10:20 14:30), and 3 trains arrive (9:45 13:45 18:22). Take a songthaew at the small station outside the railway market for about ten minutes to reach Amphawa Floating Market.

Krabi-6-Day Shopping and Food Tour in Krabi, Thailand without the noisy environment
Krabi-6-Day Shopping and Food Tour in Krabi, Thailand without the noisy environment

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.160144 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list