Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Tokyo food, TOP 10 restaurants I recommend, eel rice, ramen and oden are the highlights

185 0
Post time 2024-6-5 03:38:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Recommend some very delicious restaurants in Tokyo

1. Ginza eel rice eel ひつまぶし bincho
Address: Mitsukoshi Ginza 11F, 104-8212 Ginza 4-chome 6-16, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Recommendation index 5 stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This eel rice restaurant in Ginza Mitsukoshi Department Store is really delicious. It was ranked as the No. 1 eel rice restaurant in my mind during this trip. Because it was so delicious, I went to eat another eel rice restaurant later. I still think this one is better!

2. Ginza Yakitori Torigin Honten
Address: 〒104-0061 Ginza 5-5-7, Chuo-ku, Tokyo No. 6 Building No. 104-0061
This restaurant is the most cost-effective restaurant for me to eat in Tokyo. Later, I went to a yakiniku restaurant with a higher per capita price. The taste was not as good as this one, so we went to this restaurant twice.

3. Bon (かがり) Whichever chain store is closer is better~
Recommendation index 4 stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Michelin restaurant's chicken soup ramen is very special. It's really delicious when you take the first bite. It's a bit salty and greasy after eating. In fact, I am a person with a strong taste, but it is still delicious.

4. Meguro Oden Toridashioden Samon
鶏だしおでん さもん
Address: 〒153-0051 Kamimeguro 3-chome 5-31, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
Although this restaurant tastes good, the queue is too long. You can try it when you are not queuing. The soup base is very rich. Be sure to order the one with the big circle in the picture. It is super delicious and delicious.

5. Sensoji Temple Asakusa Imhansukiyaki
I waited in line for two hours. It was outrageous, but it was really good. I wanted to add another piece of meat later, but my stomach was too full.

6. Ginza Tempura Tendon Itsuki
Address: インズ1 2F, 3-1 Ginza West, 〒104-0061, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Xiao Chen’s No.1 this time was the most expensive of the two we ordered. It had everything in it. I highly recommend it. The fried food was not greasy at all. I had always eaten one or two and couldn’t finish the fried food in this set. We All eaten

7. AFURI Ramen
The chain ramen has a strong grapefruit flavor (but Xiao Chen said that he didn't taste the grapefruit flavor). I had a cold that day and ordered 2 times the spiciness, which was mild. Xiao Chen ordered 4 times spiciness and said it wasn't too spicy. If you like spicy food, you can. More spicy

8. Shinjuku Tonkatsu Wako Takuan
Address: 〒160-0022 Shinjuku 3-chome 14-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Isetan Shinjuku Store 7F
It’s so delicious. For two people, just order the set meal for two. It has everything in it. I think every one of them is delicious.

9. Shibuya Omelette Rice EDW
Address: 〒150-0042 26-5 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Ikushin Hiro
It seems that his soufflé is more famous on the Internet, but I feel that the omelette rice is more delicious and there are more people in line. In addition, you can’t pay with cash or Alipay and WeChat. You can only pay by credit card. Please pay attention when you go there.

10. Omotesando Izakaya Gonpachi Nishi-Azabu
Kill Bill was filmed here, so most of the people here are Europeans and Americans. The atmosphere is very good and the taste is okay. You can go and experience it.

Tokyo-Tokyo food, TOP 10 restaurants I recommend, eel rice, ramen and oden are the highlights
Tokyo-Tokyo food, TOP 10 restaurants I recommend, eel rice, ramen and oden are the highlights

1.webp

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:54 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.158065 second(s), 27 queries .