Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Sex with a very cute girl at Nine Massage Brothel in Seoul

226 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Last time I visited the massage brothel Gold in Seoul and had a satisfying experience. This time I went to the massage brothel Nine in Seoul and met a particularly lovely lady. The address of the massage brothel Nine is 706-18, Seoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. I took the subway and got off at Seolleung Station, exited from Exit 4, and walked for about 6 minutes to NINE.

Seoul-Sex with a very cute girl at Nine Massage Brothel in Seoul
Seoul-Sex with a very cute girl at Nine Massage Brothel in Seoul

There is a Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor of the building, and Nine is on the 5th floor. I took the elevator to the 5th floor and went to the front desk first. I felt that the atmosphere here was very warm and comfortable. I chose the 60-minute 1-shot package (260,000 Won). It happened to be a public holiday in Korea that day, and there were few ladies. The waiter asked me to wait in the lounge. There were beddings in the lounge, and I lay down to rest. After a while, the waiter asked me if I wanted to eat first. It would be nice to eat something first, so I went to the cafeteria. The waiter brought a large tray with red beans and rice, more than a dozen side dishes and soup, which was very rich. After eating, the waiter took me to the shower room. After washing, I changed into a bathrobe and returned to the lounge. Soon, the waiter asked me to follow him to the sex room.

As soon as I walked out of the elevator, I saw a beautiful lady waiting there. The lady had long brown hair, fair and transparent skin, and slender thighs, which was very cute. The lady asked me to sit on a chair in the corridor, she untied my bathrobe, and started to blow the flute without a condom. It was wonderful. Then, the lady put a condom on my little brother, and the two of us stood up and got together. I didn't expect such a cute lady to be so bold and uninhibited. After the two of us fought for about 5 minutes, we went to the sex room together.

After the lady washed my body, the two of us went to the bed to continue the battle. I started to lick the vagina. The lady's private parts were clean and beautiful, and it was very enjoyable to lick them. Then, the two of us continued to fight on the bed, we kissed deeply and sprinted, and finally we both reached the peak of desire. This shot was very intense. Afterwards, the two of us continued to lie on the bed and be intimate with each other. With the company of the lady, my lonely heart was like a long-dry crop that met nectar and got a great boost. Nine is not big, but the environment is warm and comfortable, and the girls are very good. I would like to visit again next time.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.192061 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list