Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Traveling is like life⛱️, Pattaya has nothing but sex, it is the first coastline you see in Thailand.

178 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I feel a little guilty when writing about Pattaya, because I only stayed in that city for 30 hours. When I went to Pattaya, I felt conflicted. People on the road told me that Pattaya had nothing but sex. Some people also said that if you want to see what the evil capitalism "shooting" is, go there. It also has a recognized nickname, "Man's Paradise". So when I decided to go to Pattaya to take a look, my heart was full of curiosity, excitement, fear, and a little bit of embarrassment (I was thinking if those women rubbed against me, would I get sick? Before I went, I heard that Pattaya's sex workers were rampant with AIDS, and I heard from my classmates who were nurses that syphilis in the second stage could be transmitted through the skin, so I was sweating all over my forehead); well, I am not a noble moralist, so I have to go and see such an exciting place.

Pattaya-Traveling is like life⛱️, Pattaya has nothing but sex, it is the first coastline you see in Thailand.

Xie Lao Da and C Jun, who I met in Chiang Mai, had been to Pattaya before. Through their introduction, I met Shenghua Mi, a Beijing girl who had been in Pattaya for more than half a month, and asked me to ask her if I didn't understand anything in Pattaya. When I arrived in Pattaya after an overnight bus ride from Chiang Mai, the city was still fast asleep; walking from east to west along Pattaya Central Road, I finally saw the first coastline since I came to Thailand.

Pattaya-Traveling is like life⛱️, Pattaya has nothing but sex, it is the first coastline you see in Thailand.

After wandering on the beach for a long time, I finally found a cheap enough homestay on Jomtien Beach. Jomtien Beach is the most famous gay beach in Thailand, but I didn't see any. I could see gray-haired Westerners walking around with rented Thai girls everywhere. Historically, Pattaya was developed by American soldiers during World War II, so I guessed that most of the old men were retired American soldiers who came here to reminisce about the past. There is nothing to say about Pattaya during the day, and everything starts late at night.

During the day, I consulted a friend about the walking street. She told me that Pattaya only starts to go crazy after 10 pm every night, and the party lasts until 3 or 4 in the morning. We agreed that she would take me for a walk at 9 pm. After introducing the themes and excitement of the shows, she walked away with a Thai girl in her arms. Her back was so open-minded and unrestrained, which was really a luxury that I could never hope for in this life. I didn't go to the Tiffany show introduced in the online guide, and I was not interested in it. I guess it was just a performance similar to Song Cheng's Eternal Love. It is said that 90% of the domestic tour groups coming to Thailand play in two places, Bangkok and Pattaya, so I have heard many people describe the so-called "ping-pong show" and "actual combat", but this is really beyond my acceptance. In the end, I honestly picked three shows of different styles to experience.

The first Galaxy I went to was for foreigners. There were all Russian or Ukrainian girls inside. They were all of Nordic descent. They were very professional pole dancing. Well, I admit that I am a typical cowardly gangster. I want to be curious but I am afraid of getting into trouble. Fortunately, I met the Hunan girl I met in Pai County before in Pattaya. She came out to watch the show with me to temporarily escape the encirclement of her elders, so that both of us are more safe. After taking off the last piece of clothing on her body, the girl will walk down the stage and pose next to you, waiting for your consumption. Fortunately, there are girls around me to help me block most of them, otherwise I really can't bear it. The most embarrassing thing is a young couple from Chongqing who came to the table next to us. They were completely stunned, haha.

It's a pity that all pubs don't allow taking pictures. Everyone should imagine it according to Quentin's Sin City.
The next two are the chain bar AGOGO and a Gothic style performance bar. The content is nothing more than naked dancing. That's it. I have to mention that the Japanese men I met here are super wretched. They are really the essence of Japan. I really want to beat them up.

Pattaya is such a city. There is really nothing else except sex. There is really nothing to write about. It is enough for curious people to come here to stay for one night.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.145033 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list