Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hanoi Michelin restaurant Ph³ 10 Lý Quóc su, delicious and can't stop eating

198 0
Post time 2024-8-12 02:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As a big eater, I ate too much from the time I landed in Hanoi to the time I left. I couldn't stop eating at all. I'll give this review to those who need it.

The first rice noodle dish in Hanoi, highly recommended. It tasted average when it was served, but I felt it was super delicious after the first bite. The beef is recommended to be half-cooked for tenderness. I even drank up the soup and was sweating all over;

Egg coffee is not recommended. I am very curious about egg coffee, but I don't recommend it. If you just want to try it out of curiosity, you can try it. I don't think it tastes good. It still has a little egg flavor and is very sweet!

Highly recommended. Then I went to experience the massage shop, which is highly recommended. The technicians are very professional, the process is full of details, the experience is good, and the price is not expensive. 90 minutes of essential oil is less than 200 RMB;

Vietnamese food is not recommended. After the massage, I went to eat Vietnamese food recommended by many people. It is not recommended. The taste is average and it takes up space. It may also be that we ordered the wrong dishes, but if there is not much space, it is best not to go!

BBQ rice noodles are generally recommended. For the last meal, I went to the noodle shop that Oppa had been to. It is generally recommended. The first bite was sweet, not as amazing as the pho at 10am. As a half-Shanghainese, I am used to sweet food, so I continued to eat a few more bites and thought it was okay, so I finished it all. However, the sweetness may vary from person to person, and it may not be very delicious;

Baguette is generally recommended. I went to eat baguette the next day (also recommended by many people). Generally recommended, very suitable for brunch, the first meal, for me, I don’t feel full after eating one, the taste is above average, there are many fusion sandwiches like this in Shanghai, so I think it’s edible but not very delicious. Friends who want to try it can click on the picture to see, it seems that it will be closed for a week starting tomorrow;

Coffee is generally recommended. The coffee in the cafe opposite the cathedral is still sweet, I advise everyone to choose less sugar. If you use ordinary coffee, you can’t taste the difference from the Hanoi cafe, except for the same sweetness! It is a good place to take pictures and rest. The cover photo was also taken in the cafe. I saw many people taking street photos outside the store, and the effect was also good. Since I am not good at posing, I gave up framing;

Pizza is not recommended. I had pizza for afternoon tea which was recommended by many people. It was really average.

Chicken noodles - highly recommended. I had noodles for the last meal of the night. If you like sour food, you can squeeze more lemon juice. Highly recommended. It's really delicious! You must eat noodles!

Finally, I passed by Jianhu Lake and took a few silhouettes. They were beautiful. I posted them without any color adjustment!

Hanoi-Hanoi Michelin restaurant Ph³ 10 Lý Quóc su, delicious and can't stop eating

Hanoi-Hanoi Michelin restaurant Ph³ 10 Lý Quóc su, delicious and can't stop eating

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:07 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184040 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list