Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

I traveled to Chiang Mai, Thailand 10 times a year and lived there. Here are my real feelings

181 0
Post time 2024-9-22 02:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Many markets in Chiang Mai are open on weekends, so you must choose to go on weekends!
2. It is cheaper to take a taxi with Bolt
3. Buy phone cards online in advance, because it will be very expensive to buy at the airport!
4. Don't blindly follow the trend to go to popular online stores. Any roadside restaurant in Chiang Mai is not bad
5. JJ Market is open from 6:00 to 14:00 on Saturdays and Sundays. It is recommended to go in the morning when there are not so many people. After walking around, I feel that things are more expensive, so I only buy things suitable for taking pictures
6. Coconut Grove Market is only open from 8:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays and Sundays. It is only suitable for taking pictures, not much to visit! But there are more people taking pictures!
7. Saturday Night Market is a long street, and many things are sold very cheaply! Coconut cakes are delicious and there are no bad things
8. Goodgoods has a full range of bags! But the vegetable basket is nothing special, so it is not recommended to buy!
9. Straw Street is very good to take pictures and you can go! But there will be more people taking pictures and checking in late!
10. Elephant Coffee is worth going! The drinks are delicious~ You can take pictures with elephants!
11. People who go to Chiang Mai for the first time can go to Nimman Road and Nimman One! But the prices of things here are relatively high!
12. When you go to Thapae Gate to take pictures of pigeons, someone will ask you if you want to help take a video! Those who don’t know how to take pictures can pay them to take pictures! Those who know how to take pictures can take pictures by themselves, and you can bring some biscuits to attract pigeons! It is recommended to take pictures at noon because there are people and Tour groups in the afternoon!
13. Chiang Mai University Night Market is a place where many local students go! You must eat the rice noodles! Opposite is the 711! It’s really not a thunder! But you have to avoid thunder for mom noodles‼ ️ It’s not as delicious as Bangkok! It’s just ordinary
14. yumpumajedyod pickled takeaway: delicious and cheap! Chiang Mai pickled ceiling! Pickled shrimps and crabs are very fresh and delicious, and you can order them on grab!
15. Don’t go into the store with a green leaf logo at the door! And don’t buy drinks with green leaf logos!
16. Don’t bring durian and mangosteen back to the hotel! The hotel does not allow it!
17. Don’t wear suspenders or short skirts when you go to the temple! It is required to cover your shoulders and knees before entering!

It is almost the end of the year, and the days of super long holidays are coming. If you are planning to Travel to Thailand, please quickly collect this guide!

Chiang Mai-I traveled to Chiang Mai, Thailand 10 times a year and lived there. Here are my real feelings
Chiang Mai-I traveled to Chiang Mai, Thailand 10 times a year and lived there. Here are my real feelings

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201618 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list