Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Aromasop Seafood and Anton 88 Seafood Jakarta Local Seafood Restaurant Review🦢

98 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The protagonists of this issue are the reviews of Aromasop Seafood and Anton 88 Seafood, two local seafood restaurants in Indonesia. You can find the exact address by searching the names on Google. If you can't find it, you can contact me privately. Everything is very delicious and clean, and you won't have any worries after eating.

Aromasop Seafood

A local food stall with a very high cost-effectiveness. The location is relatively remote, but it is the most popular one in the quiet street. In addition to fresh seafood, there are also some frozen fish and shrimps to choose from. I personally recommend the former.

The environment is very localized, and there will be no blind spots. This store is also the first place where I felt the freedom of seafood. This store does not allow credit cards if the consumption is less than 500k, and can only use cash, but I have challenged it twice by myself and failed, and I almost made a scene because I didn't have enough cash.

The seafood tasted good, and the scallops impressed me the most. Scallops in Indonesia are usually not steamed. The default method is to brush them with spicy sauce and grill them. The scallops in this restaurant are the largest and most delicious among the ones I have eaten. They are even bigger and more rugged than those in Alibaba. In addition, although the local spicy stir-fry does not look very good, it tastes really good, much more authentic than the Nanyang spicy stir-fry in Araya Fish Market.

Favorite food: spicy grilled scallops

Anton 88 Seafood

A very local seafood stall, there is a super large vegetable market nearby, not far from Durian Street. This restaurant specializes in crabs, and the prices are written directly on the backs of the crabs. You can choose them yourself, and there are relatively fewer fresh ones.

I chose a Seafood mix set with crabs. The flavor of their Saus Padang is really fascinating, spicy and fresh, and it is delicious even when dipped in slippers. I was still not satisfied after eating a Mix, so I ordered another one because I had to save some space for durian. The blood clams and thick sauce mixed together are really like dark cuisine, but super delicious. This restaurant focuses on value for money. A Mix includes crab, blood clams, squid, mussels, squid, shrimp and corn, and it only costs 150k, which is equivalent to about RMB 70. It is very cost-effective.

Favorite food: Fried blood clams with Padang sauce

INDAH 94 Seafood

No one recommends it on IG, but it has a high score on Google. I was amazed when I visited it. This restaurant is located in a yard on the roadside. It is the largest and most popular food stall on this street. The popularity ensures the freshness of the ingredients. Because it only serves dinner, I arrived at the restaurant at 5 o'clock and became the first customer. It was full as soon as it got dark.

This restaurant has an unshakable position in my heart because it has the best black pepper fried crab in Indonesia, which I think is the best. I ordered another one after showing off. I was still licking my fingers after eating it. I was super satisfied. The crabs in other restaurants before were all male crabs. I enjoyed the sweetness of the crab meat with the background of black pepper. But I ate 2 female crabs at this restaurant, which had both sweet crab meat and golden crab roe. The best thing is that their black pepper taste is more complex and fuller than other restaurants, with just the right amount of spicy, salty and sweet. The combination of crab meat and crab roe with the sauce and Maillard reaction gave off a super delicious flavor that conquered me directly, and I still can't give it up.

Favorite food: Fried crab with black pepper

Jakarta-Aromasop Seafood and Anton 88 Seafood Jakarta Local Seafood Restaurant Review🦢
Jakarta-Aromasop Seafood and Anton 88 Seafood Jakarta Local Seafood Restaurant Review🦢

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.162953 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list