Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Macau Fu Lai Restaurant✔️, taste arm-sized shrimps and salt and pepper corn

227 0
Post time 2024-8-31 18:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Fulai Food, a popular restaurant in Macau, is very popular on the Internet. When I got here, I found that there were indeed a lot of celebrities taking photos on the wall. In addition to William Chan, there are also Deng Ziqi and many others. Taxi drivers also know this restaurant, and locals also come here for family gatherings.

The hot item on IG is the lazy shrimp as big as an arm. It is indeed the largest I have ever seen in my life, but I personally think it is a bit tasteless. On the contrary, the other dishes are very good, especially the salt and pepper corn. It seems that the ingredients are nothing special, but I have never eaten such a crispy one. The store is not big, in an old street, and the wine is not afraid of the alley. It is really worth a try.

Macao-Macau Fu Lai Restaurant✔️, taste arm-sized shrimps and salt and pepper corn
Macao-Macau Fu Lai Restaurant✔️, taste arm-sized shrimps and salt and pepper corn

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201274 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list