Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Chase the seascape of Cebu, Philippines, kawasan fall, Ravenala white beach, sardine schools, turtle bay, glass sea

149 0
Post time 2024-5-20 00:50:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During the seven-day National Day holiday, it’s hard to usher in such a long period of relaxation. Of course, we must have a good time. There are many people everywhere in the country, so I chose Cebu as the destination for my vacation. Now it seems that it is indeed a wise move.

Cebu-Chase the seascape of Cebu, Philippines, kawasan fall, Ravenala white beach, sardine schools, turtle bay, glass sea

The consumption level in the Philippines is not high. Four to five hundred people can live in a cottage. I don’t recommend traveling on a budget. However, there are still a lot of local tips, so be prepared with some change. Be sure to exchange pesos at home before coming back. The local exchange rate is low, and it is not easy to find a currency exchange place on the beach.

We brought about 50,000+ pesos for this trip, which we just used up. This data can be used as a reference for everyone.

Cebu-Chase the seascape of Cebu, Philippines, kawasan fall, Ravenala white beach, sardine schools, turtle bay, glass sea

We made plans for life in Nanyang early in the morning, so we made arrangements for airport pick-up when we were in China. As an island country, the Philippines requires cars and boats to get anywhere, which is super troublesome, so everyone should pay attention.

I randomly went into the sea and forgot the name, but I saw a beautiful school of sardines. The scene was very spectacular. Swimming hard, you can really feel the vitality that comes from life.

Later I saw clownfish and sea anemones. Two symbiotic creatures bloomed in colorful and brilliant colors on the seabed, adding a touch of vitality to this rich and colorful ocean world.

Next we went to visit an internet celebrity attraction, the legendary Kawasan Fall, a beautiful waterfall with special Filipino characteristics. Unlike the waterfalls in China that have a fairy-like charm, the waterfalls in the Philippines have an exotic style of water and sky.

The next day, we are going to rent a boat and go out to sea, 1. Pescardor Island 2. Sardine Storm 3. Turtle Bay, staying at each place for 30 minutes. And someone will take you to the sea to take photos for you.

This is the sea of ​​glass at the public pier. It looks beautiful when struck. It really looks like a whole piece of glass.

The small island opposite is Pescador. The crab boat travels for 25 minutes. There is no beach on the island, so you can only dive around the island.

The island is really beautiful, the sea is clear and bright, the sea is gorgeous, and it is a magical world.

Ravenala white beach

Ravenala is suitable for playing in the water near evening. At that time, the sun is relatively mild and not so hot. There are not many tourists on the white beach, so it is very enjoyable to play. Moreover, the color of the sea water is actually layered, which is very interesting at first glance.

Naluxuan Island

We settled on a seaside house, and we slept with the sea breeze at night, which was very cool.

I woke up at five o'clock in the morning to watch the sunrise. The brilliant golden light dyed the entire sky with a layer of golden yellow, which was really beautiful.

Seafood buffet for lunch. You can try seafood when you come to the Philippines. It is very cheap and tastes good. But be sure to bring enough cash. Let’s show you the cafeteria.

I had a lot of fun in Cebu. There are not as many tourists here as in Boracay. Although I have never been to Boracay, the scenery here really amazed me. If there is another chance, I will definitely come again.

Reprinted from Nanyang Life Philippines

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:35 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.191975 second(s), 31 queries .